Brother QL-800 series printers can print the same type of labels; the difference is in the connectivities:
QL-800/1100 is USB connection only, and can work with Clover Station, Clover Station 2018/Duo/Solo, and Clover Mini.
QL-810W supports both USB and WIFI connection, and can work with Clover Station, Clover Station 2018/Duo/Solo, Clover Mini, and Clover Flex.
QL-820NWB/1110NWB supports USB, WIFI, and Ethernet connection, and can work with Clover Station, Clover Station 2018/Duo/Solo, Clover Mini, and Clover Flex.
QL-800/1100 printer is incompatible with Clover Flex or Clover Mobile because these devices do not have an USB port.
If you use a QL-800 or QL-810W printer, please turn off the "Editor Lite" light on the printer. You will also need to one-time Reboot Clover POS after connecting its USB port to the QL-800 series printer.
Once you have the printer, simply connect it to Clover Station's USB port with the USB cable provided with the printer, and install one of the following types of labels:
- DK-2214 (0.47" x 3.4" or 12 mm x 86 mm)
- DK-1221 (0.9" x 0.9" or 23 mm x 23 mm)
- DK-1218 (0.94" diameter or 24mm diameter) Round (QL-700/800 series printers only)
- DK-1204 (0.66" x 2.1" or 17 mm x 54 mm)
- DK-3235 (1.1" x 2.1" or 29 mm x 54 mm) Removable (QL-800 series printers only)
- DK-N5224 (1.1" x 2.1" or 29 mm x 54 mm) Non-Adhesive
- DK-1209 (1.1" x 2.4" or 29 mm x 62 mm)
- DK-1201 (1.1" x 3.5" or 29 mm x 90 mm)
- DK-1208 (1.4" x 3.5" or 38 mm x 90 mm)
- DK-1202 (2.4" x 3.9" or 62 mm x 100 mm)
- DK-2113 (2.4" x 50' or 62mm x 15.2m) Clear Film Tape
- DK-2210 (1.1" or 29mm) Tape
- DK-2205 (2.4" x 50' or 62mm x 15.2m) Tape
- DK-2211 (1.1" or 29mm) White Film Tape
- DK-2212 (2.4" x 50' or 62mm x 15.2m) White Film Tape
- DK-2251 (2.4" x 100' or 62mm x 30.4m) Black/Red on White Tape (QL-800 series printers only)
- DK-4205 (2.4" x 100' or 62mm x 30.4m) Removable
- DK-2606 (2.4" x 50' or 62mm x 15.2m) Yellow Film Tape
Connect Printer by WiFi
If you use Clover Mobile/Flex, you can connect the printer to Clover Mobile/Flex through Wifi Connection. First connect the printer to the network through Wifi, then open the settings page by clicking on the "Settings" menu item.
Check "Connect Printer to Clover by Wifi."
By enabling this option, the app will search for the printer in your wireless network and configure it automatically.
Connect Brother QL-720NW/QL-800/QL-810W/QL-820NWB
If you use a Brother QL-720NW//QL-800/QL-810W/QL-820NWB printer, please open the settings page by clicking on the "Settings" menu item.
Tap on the "Printer Model" option to select the correct printer model:
This App supports UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-13 and EAN-8 bar codes and provides a tool to generate a UPC-A code for your product.
If you would like to create your own 12 digit UPC-A code, please follow these instructions:
- Use 2 as the first digit.
- Use your own number for the 2nd to 11th digits, and fill in the rest with Zeros.
- The 12th digit is a check digit and is calculated from the first 11 digits. You can ask the app to generate the 12th digit by clicking the "Generate check digit" button.
- Click the "Save" button.