This feature is only available on Web.
You may choose to create the purchase order by importing an CSV file through Stock web site.
- Download the CSV template file
- Add quantity and other order details to the CSV file
- Received Enter Y if the product has been received, enter N if it is ordered but not yet received.
- Quantity Quantity of the product has received or ordered, e.g. 100.
- Unit Cost This is the cost of a single product, e.g. 2.50.
- Date Date of the product received or ordered, e.g. 05/31/14, leave it blank if it is today.
- Expiration Date of the product will expire, leave it blank if it never expires.
- Upload the CSV file
Make a copy of the template file and save the original template file for future imports. Add the quantity and other data to the CSV:
Only need to enter the data to the rows of products that you want to include.
Now upload the completed CSV file, you will have a chance to review the data before the purchase order is created.