Skip to content
- First create a calendar for the employee by searching and selecting
the employee's name in "Calendar Name" field.
- Share the calendar with the employee through Google Calendar:
- Open Google Calendar on a computer.
- On the left, find My Calendars. You may need to click to expand it.
- Find the calendar you want to share and click the arrow next to it.
- Select Share this calendar.
- Under Share with specific people, add the email address of the employee you want to share with.
- For Permission Settings, choose Manage changes to events option in the drop-down menu.
- Click Add person, if they aren't already added.
- Click Save.
Now the employee is able to add/edit appointments to the calendar by using smart phone or computer through Google Calendar. These new or updated appointments will be visible in Appointments Pro App on Clover.