You can following the steps below to set up Appointments Pro with Appintlet:
- Install Appointment Pro app on Clover and link the app to your store's Google account.
- Create Calendar for each employees who are going to accept customer online appointments.
- Register/Log in to your Appointlet account to link the same store Google account to Appointlet.
- Add the services, customers can book online, in Appointlet.
- Add Staff Member/Employee Name, Biography or Photo and setup Service and Working hours.
6. Select the same Calendar created in Appointment Pro app as the Employee's calendar in Appointlet.
Once you finish the Appointlet setup, you can publish the online booking page to your site using various methods provided by Appointlet. Appointment made by Customer through the web site will show up in Appointment Pro app on Clover, and the appointments created in Appointment Pro will block off the slot in Appointlet.
Please note Appointlet is a 3rd party app. Please go to https://www.appointlet.com/ for more information about Appointlet. You may contact Appointlet support for information about how to set up the service with your web site.